Little Rock, AR
*Travel of 3-4 days per month is requried if outside the Northwest Arkansas area.
TrestleTree increases health within the most at-risk populations to yield better communities and a higher quality of life for all. TrestleTree is investing heavily in technology as it moves to being a data-driven, technology-focused company. Building software and improving infrastructure to scale with our business requires us to hire talented engineers and analysts. TrestleTree is seeking a full-time Data Analyst to focus on insight generation for a wide range of health care and financial data sets.
- Extract, transform, model and analyze structured, unstructured and semi structured data using advanced statistical methods and defined algorithms
- Build data products in response to persistent and ad-hoc requests from both internal and external/customer use
- Advise software engineers, data engineers, and executive leadership on data aspects of the technology roadmap
- Perform statistical analysis, such as classification, collaborative filtering, association rules, sentiment analysis, topic modeling, time-series
- Analysis, regression, statistical inference, geospatial analysis and validation methods
- Perform exploratory data analyses, generate and test working hypotheses, prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns
- Work closely with executive leadership and technical teams to enable business outcomes
- 3+ years of professional experience working as a data analyst, data scientist, business analyst or similar in the health care industry
- Experience with some combination of SQL, Python, Excel, Elixir, Phoenix, PowerBI, MatLab, SAS, Java, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, BigQuery
- Experience working in hybrid cloud/on-premises environments (AWS, Azure, or Rackspace) using remote access tools such as Putty, SSL VPNs, etc.
Undergraduate or Masters degree from an accredited university in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Bioinformatics, Physics, Operations Research or related fields