Help Desk Analyst, Tier 1-2
TrestleTree increases health within the most at-risk populations to yield better communities and a higher quality of life for all. TrestleTree is investing heavily in technology as it moves to being a data-driven, technology-focused company. Building software and improving infrastructure to scale with our business requires us to hire talented engineers and analysts. TrestleTree is seeking a full-time Help Desk Analyst with a high aptitude and desire to learn from a group of seasoned, cross-functional technologists.
- Manage an enterprise ticketing system and be the frontline, user point of contact for all issues, small and large
- Triage, prioritize and remedy/escalate all support issues
- Work directly with engineering and product teams to proactively identify small issues before they become large ones
- Manage mobile devices and troubleshoot issues directly with end users
- Communicate with users clearly and professionally
- Generate documentation to contribute to our "IT Self Help" knowledge base
- Setup, configure and deploy new workstations
- Microsoft Ofice O365
- Microsoft Active Directory (including DHCP and DNS)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Atlassian products
- Experience working in hybrid cloud/on-premises environments (AWS, Azure, or Rackspace)
- Some scripting knowledge is helpful (or a desire to learn) PowerShell, Bash, Ansible, Python, etc.
Undergraduate degree, trade or vocational school, or applicable military experience will all be considered.
Any IT or project management certifications will be considered. One or more of the following is preferred: Security+, A+, CCNA, CAPM, Project+, Network+, MCTS, etc.